Valence, France – January 15, 2016 – During SIVAL 2016, HM.CLAUSE presented its positioning within the French vegetable seed market.
For specialized vegetable growers, HM.CLAUSE proposes a very large and high-quality range of varieties. Its expertise in melon, corn salad, cauliflower, and summer squash, among others, is recognized by market players.
This year, 4 new products are available:
- The cauliflower JEROBOAM F1 (CLX 33422)* has arrived for the January production market niche. It possesses an intermediate resistance to Mycosphaerella, good resistance to frost, upright foliage and excellent harvesting ability.
- The melon CLX MQ587 F1 (ZACARI)** has already affirmed its remarkable early maturity in all areas.
- The melon CLX M1328 F1 (QUINCY)** is adapted to grafted crops and has an excellent taste.
- The corn salad FESTIVAL (CLX 3440)* with its round, large and firm leaves offers good yield.
For general vegetable growers and short marketing channels, HM.CLAUSE proposes a large line-up of original and high-performance products.
In 2016, this line-up has been enhanced with 20 new varieties, including:
- Open field head lettuce CLX 12346 (ADELYS)**, resistant to Bremia 16 to 32 and easy to use.
- The mini cowhorn pepper CLX P6642 F1 (BALCONI)** which distinguishes itself with its attractive color and sweet flavor. It is ideal in a salad or as a snack.
- The tomato CLX 37608 F1 (CUPIDISSIMO)* which strengthens the CLAUSE diversification line-up and taste for cold shelter.
The HM.CLAUSE sales and technical teams are at the service of all players in the integrated vegetable chain.