Children Under the Age of 13
The Site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Site or on or through any of its features. If we learn that we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at www.hmclause.com.
Information You Provide to Us
Information We Collect Automatically
We collect information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns automatically as you navigate through the Site through the use of automatic data collection technologies. Information collected automatically may include the following types of information: (i) details of your visits to the Site, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Site; and (ii) information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type (collectively, “Visit Information”). We may maintain or associate Visit Information with Personal Information we collect from other sources or that you provide to us. Visit Information will be used to administer, design and construct the Site, to track your movements on the Site and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use.
Online Tracking and How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals
HM.CLAUSE’s Use and Disclosure of Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Information:
- To present the Site and its contents to you;
- To provide you with information that you request from us;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some of HM.CLAUSE’s assets, whether as a going concern or as a part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by HM.CLAUSE about the Site’s users is among the assets transferred;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- With your consent;
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of HM.CLAUSE, our customers or others.
Security and Protecting Your Own Privacy
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information transmitted on or through the Site. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Site.
Contact Us if you have any questions, concerns or complaints about the manner in which your Personal Information has been collected or handled by HM.CLAUSE.
Last Modified: May 2, 2018