SIVAL has just drawn to a close after three well-attended days. The HM.CLAUSE teams on our new stand were able to talk with visitors and customers who stopped by at this year’s event.
They presented the company’s positioning within the French vegetable seed market, with a range for each player in the vegetable sector as well as dedicated digital tools:
- The specialists, who focus on a few crops and whose watchwords are PERFORMANCE and INNOVATION;
- The generalists, who grow a large number of crops and use several distribution channels, including the short distribution channel. Our messages to this target group are DIVERSITY and SERVICE;
- The gardeners, who are being offered resistant varieties that are easy to grow, so that everyone can be proud of growing their own vegetables. TASTE and SUCCESS are two very distinctive values for this activity.
Vegetable consumers are looking for meaning and satisfaction. As a result, there has been a shake-up of buying habits and increased product segmentation. In a video loop played on the stand, we highlighted 4 themes which are the guiding principles when consumers make purchases and are HM.CLAUSE’s key concerns: PLEASURE, HEALTH, PROXIMITY and ENVIRONMENT.
Watch this video and find out how HM.CLAUSE gets involved with producers and sector players to continuously deliver greater satisfaction for vegetable consumers:
The trade fair was also an opportunity to discover numerous new products by CLAUSE, including:
- the cauliflower OBIWAN F1 (CLX 33524), very easy to harvest and pack, ensuring a beautiful cauliflower for shipping and fresh produce!
- the round yellow turnip OREGON F1 (CLX 3625)*, with little splitting, good health condition, and high yield.
- cherry tomatoes CROKINI F1 (CLX 37843)* – red – and GOLDWIN F1 (CLX 37687)* – yellow – offering tasty fruit and a good balance between acidity and sweetness and very good tolerance to splitting.
- the Charentais melon CLX MA288 F1 (GABY)**, with a short cycle and the complete health package: VAT gene, very good handling of powdery mildew, and good handling of fusarium.
- the melon rootstock CLX PG274 F1 (VIGUS)** with a very strong root system, combining vigor and yield, and powdery mildew and aphid (IR) resistance.
Our latest news can be found at www.hmclause.com/fr and our online flipbooks:
*Variety in process of registration (APV)
**Variety in process of registration (APV). Name undergoing approval
Valence, January 18, 2018
Press contact :
Tel: +33(0)4 26 52 3 1 70
Mobile : +33(0)642 210 472